IG


Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where got time?




Howdy!


I've been so caught up with everything
Trying to make things 'better'

Though nothing has backfired YET,





You know how some quotes in life's all about

'Good things come to those who WORK wait for it'
'Life is full of possibilities'
'Live like the world is yours to take'



All that positivity. . . .




can sometimes result in high expectations
& cause a harder, more painful fall




I've been grouchy 
Probably due to lack of sleep 
& what nots which I really wish I can go on and on about





 I'm not all that negative really
I've had fun and quality time spent too




Honestly,
I'm sick & tired of chasing 




Waiting for a TOMORROW THAT'LL NEVER COME
Waiting for $ to fall from the sky
I may have a better chance with the sky than him



"played" & "delayed" 
My initial reaction was





Its like a mental training really!
Still angst but I managed to be on a much controlled level



Whats a man with empty promises again and again and again?


In the end,
waste my time waste my money waste my anger

WHAT DO I GET FROM U?



So
I've picked up another job,
Decided why "wait" for money when I can go out and earn it.




Still adapting,

9 hours day job
extended with my night job
left with few hours of rest

Weekends dedicated to family


My night job is not lup sap
I serve food and drinks one
Need sweep and mop floor clean tables
My friends say my pt pay is damn little LOL



Its quite paisei
& Ive had seen friends while working



EH WHY YOU WORK HERE
HOW COME YOU WILL WORK HERE


I'd love to tell you I work for fun and to pass time


But Sorry I'm working for $$$


So don't.


Maybe you can just pat my shoulder like a stranger
who patted mine and said I was awesome
(tears)


Irony of Oh yay end work lo!
While packing up to go to work again




K, bye!