IG


Sunday, February 03, 2013

January With Trev!


Been awhile since I updated this forsaken space
2013’s been quite a year so far (more on that in the next post)


With all the changes happening in this new year,
the one thing that hasn’t changed is how Trev never fails to make our day

He’s my happy pill <3

Just a brief one with random inserts,
here goes -



Camera 360
Trev loves and expresses his appreciation whenever I can send him to school
He’d be like MOMMY SEND ME TO SCHOOL YAYYYYY
and wouldnt mind me taking a few pics



Camera 360



Camera 360



Camera 360




Camera 360
& coming home to a loving Trev after work is love!!!

at times his whines and demanding requests really boils me
but even his yakking brings LIFE to our house



253dc1705cc111e290a322000a9f1438_7




Camera 360

During the weekends for the past few weeks,
Trev’s request was always:
Eat yellow sushi & go see toys
then the Mommy will come out of the toyshop slightly poorer


Camera 360



Camera 360
Despite emphasizing time and time to GO SEE DONT BUY
Trev still …. has his way HAHAHAHA

Trev’s bff bought the Marble race set for him


Camera 360



Camera 360


Camera 360
Weekend to town with Trev!



Camera 360
like my bf hehehehe



Camera 360




Camera 360
brought love to Great world city’s Amazonia for some fun time!


& then he requested Swensens for dinner
This young boy, damn high maintenance

1 weekend with him can spend like….. zz


Camera 360




Camera 360
Putting my drama skills to use
OWWW u make me so pain….. sob sob


High maintenance boy asked for Yellow sushi again last wkend
Damage can be minimized by going to Nihon mura
I think its the most affordable and yummi one
So i ALWAYS go to the same Nihon Mura at Hg Plaza lol

and as i am blogging this,
and it so happens to be a weekend,
we ate at the same place TODAY AS WELL
someday im gonna develop a nihonphobia

Thanks to Trev

Camera 360




Camera 360




Camera 360




Camera 360




Camera 360
Trev thanks all who loves and dotes on him!!!
A gift from Trev’s god grandma <3



Camera 360





Camera 360
our routine to sch resumes after the weekends



Camera 360




Camera 360
at times he will choose which bus he wants to take

if ive checked IRIS app and knows that 159 will arrive before 161,
but Trev INSISTS on 161,
That helpless and manipulated feeling, only Jasmine can tell u.
While i recover from that helplessness
He will hold my hand and bring me to the 161 bus stop

hahahaha
My son…. i cant even!



Camera 360



Camera 360



Trev does all sort of funny stuff
& it cheers me up when Im home frm a long day at work

Camera 360
Ah gong is back in SG!
He just HAD to try to fit in his shoes


Camera 360


I enjoy play time with Trev too
even when it comes to playing beyblade together and chanting weird stuff beofre launching it

He demands me to what can I do? hahahaha


Camera 360

he will say things like “fire lightning GO!!!”
or something like “GO FI ZUS”

i honestly dont know what it is


Camera 360



Camera 360



Camera 360



Camera 360


KAYYYYY GOODNIGHT NOW
YES TO SUNDAY!!!!
BOO TO CNY!!!

XOXO