IG


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lagging


Major lack of updates I KNOW haha
Here to do a quick one before I go off to KL this Fri!

Might have more pics to blog about BY THEN ha ha


Camera 360
we’ve been insanely combing all malls in sg for new cars characters for Trev

See the pic below?
We went from place to place just to get that ONE car
the 5th one from left, Carla Veloso

Saw Lili’s instagram that she managed to get that from Jurong Point john little!

We started off at Causeway point’s Metro, Don’t have.
Took a train to Jurong point, DONT HAVE!!!
Took a cab from JP to Great world city, DONT HAVE
Took free shuttle from GWC to Paragon metro and toysrus
DONT HAVE!! by then all of us ESP Trev wanted to give up and go home
then we walked to Takashimaya

HAVE!!! LAST ONE!
we were ALLLLLL so happy!!
That satisfaction~ ha ha


Camera 360
Trev’s collection of cars is increasing~



C360_2012-08-19-15-51-38
Went parkway and found another rare one!!
Miguel Camino



C360_2012-08-19-15-54-21

If anyone of u guys out there knows where i can find MORE cars characters DO LEMME KNOW!!



Promised Hubs to cook dinner on a stay home sunday!
Ever since i started working,
I stopped cooking

Used to go Giant for groceries with Salina
OH THOSE DAYS~~
Felt like I was a better mom & wife back then zzz


Camera 360



Camera 360
Jasmine can make cheap veg taste NOT CHEAP
Cucumber usually yucks
But sorry to say this
I ROCKED IT


Camera 360



Camera 360
steamed threadfin fish w my fav plums lolll



Camera 360
radish carrot soup

2012-08-21_22.58.57
Did a set of nails
Nails for when u need to get cookin’

HAHAHAHA


tell me im not bad awesome
KUAI DIAN


sorry today never eat humble pie thus the ramblings lolll




ANW~~~~


I heading to KL this wkend for 2 nights with 2 of my best colleagues
Excited abt fixing my hair and shopping
but im so gonna miss Trev and the time that I cldve spent with him on my off days


Could be a while til my next post!


CYA