IG


Thursday, July 12, 2012

MeTHORphor




Didn't really like the character Thor in the movies
BUT I LOVE HOW THEY'VE PARODIED THOR ONLINE


\
SUPERRRR love the hokkien ones!
U don't quite catch it at first then
 when u look closer to think about the connection,
U'd burst out laughing!



AJINOMOTHOR is GENIUS

Grumpy Thora HAHAHAHA









Thor cracks me up SOO SOOO Bad hahaha







The best!



Anyway, THOR aside,
I've been thinking of getting a pair of Crocs
they've since evolved from their fugly designs (I THINK)
& I need a pair of comfy shoes for my driving lessons


I reaaaally like their Adrina Flats II











Which colour should I get!!!?


Thinking between pink and aqua
and then I thought of black just cos black goes well with any outfit
black is a safe but boring choice


What do yall think?
Gimme some suggestions on which colour I shld get!
Flood me with suggestions cos I cant decide!!



ARIGA-THOR for ur help!


WAHAHAHAHAH
Bazzinga!