IG


Monday, May 21, 2012

Wackadoodle


Met ma love for dinner after work last week!
The routine is so predictable these days especially with the right someone (Salina that is)


Food comes. Whips out phone. I snap you. You snap me.
We snap food. We filter it. We post it on Instagram.
We eat food. Food is (of cos) already cold.
But no one cares. Just eat only HAHA


me
Dinner at Qi Ji. We so random



Camera 360
Salina and Nasi Lemak haha



mefood

I dont usually give a damn when it comes to taking pics of food
Grabbed this frm Salina
Apparently, she has a daily log of what she eats for every meal HAHAHA


Camera 360
went back to sengkang together
Started with self shots of us


Camera 360

Then it slowly became super wacky



C360_2012-05-14-20-55-58



Camera 360




melina
Epic ugly faces



memel
If only Trev would! HAHAHAH



To end this wacky post


C360_2012-05-13-14-28-12

I give you my “smouldering” look LOLLLOL


WHAT! vain la CANNOT AH?

hahahahaahahhahaa