IG


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Still Nail


I can feel the enthusiasm dying down
But still, the bottles of nail varnishes is jus sittin there
yelling swatch me swatch me!


nail
hubby bought me a woven tray to put my polishes
& I exclusively place my OPIs and ChinaGlaze in his tray haha



na
look how much damage ive done



Camera 360



Camera 360



Camera 360


Camera 360



Camera 360
Cloud mani looking fail



2012-05-13_00.27.54


C360_2012-05-12-23-43-07


You like?

Hee i love the last one
with Northern Lights Hologram top coat

& it makes my nails look gelish!


Nail polishes will dry up over time
& when the day comes,
I’d be seeing dried and cakey “money gone to waste”
IN A BOTTLE

Well,

Do you Lilac it?
Thanks a windmillion

but I Dont give a Rotterdam
Cuz Ive got a date to-knight
So go on and take A Roll in the Hague

Im Happy Go Lucky
and I’d love a Holly Day
so now Im gon Marry A Millionaire
cuz Love’s a Beach


Oh god im talking polish! HAHAHAHA
You know what I mean if you’re an OPI/CG enthusiast
LOLLLL


p/s its the names of the OPI/CG nail polishes I own