IG


Friday, April 27, 2012

Through the years


If you haven't already know,
It was my birthday last Friday!

I've decided to share a series of
unfortunate events (haha) faces of me through the years
criticisms or nasty comments WILL be digested


acting chio on my 22nd birthday



acting cute @ 17




still at it

I remember how I'd retaliate when others say "dont act cute la!"
I'd go all "I dont need act to be cute I natural cute one"


puke



like a PAU



still 17







WEEEE FINALLY 18!




me and my glorious helmet head









crazy at 18



1st independent Trip to bkk



the bride who didn't care



wacky at 18


for no reason dye my hair black!



preggers at KL



VERY preggers



at 19
did an awful AWFUL perm after confinement



and then straightened it






eating like a piggy



turned crazy and got myself a pair of fugly specs
was deluded for awhile
& cut my hair EVEN shorter



me freak!



at 20
did hair extensions that was too long
snipped it off to this
CRAZY right!!



did extensions again




curled up ones



got super thick and tarzan after awhile
once again, deluded. couldnt see the uselessness of hair extensions







 went to bkk and did straight extensions AGAIN





 
at 20




removed all hair extensions








bushy fringe








at 21!








too gold to hold





this hair has then been stagnant on me
up til today



Thinking of going red
But never short!
Until I go crazy again

Think I won't
Im blaming on my post natal hormones that caused all that


What do you think of my 'transformation' through the years?
HAHAHAHA