IG


Thursday, January 26, 2012

In Loving Memory,



DSC_0169
Casper Lim
2001-2012
25th January 2012


Now that you’re gone, I blame myself
for giving all that attention that I previously had for you to Trev


There are times where we complain about ur frequent urination
thinking that you ate or drank too much
No one would have thought that you were actually sick and suffering


You’ve always been a tamed and easy going dog.
You’ve always been there for us, with us.
But I wasn’t and I haven’t been.
Im sorry


I hope you’re at a better place now.
<3

20120125_071410



cam'd_=D1271
we used to spend so much time tog,
I’d tie roses on his head and highlight his hair with highlighter
:(


cas



casso
Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart


casss
You were always around us
You watched Trev grow


cassss
Even when Trev disturbs you,
You were never mad or angry with him



You were a companion, a friend, and family


IMG-20120125-WA0006
The last picture with Casper



You’ll live forever in our hearts
We love you.