IG


Sunday, January 01, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2011!!!


Merry_Christmas__by_chopeh

Christmas post up a little late this year,
been working and playing hard!


Sad that Trev had to give the xmas celebration in school a miss
cuz we had already did up a Christmas card for the teachers!


IMG_5529
made with the mighty iPhone app!
Face in hole! hehehe
CUTE?!?!



IMG_5531
printed it out and had it pasted on coloured paper!



DSC09997
basically everything was done by me la haha
Trev only add on stickers



IMG_5619
the small gifts that i painstakingly wrapped myself
BECAUSE THE WRAPPING STATION QUEUE LIKE MAD



Trevie received his 1st Xmas gift from DADDY!
Trev already knew what was inside
daddy just insisted to wrap it up LOL






ecstatic!








signed off by…. erm, an extremely confident man? lol




so much fun to watch Trevie unwrap his gift!








YEAH!!!! SO MUCH FUN!
You know what’s best for BOYS?
Cars. Race. CRASH.




YAY I FINALLY OWN ONE!
No need go Kiddy palace play display set le LOL




SO TOUCHED SO TOUCHED




when I’m happy, I don’t mind posing like a flower




FIXING IT UP~




Wall tracks!!


Also received gifts from Salina!
So loved!!!



Thank you babe!
I’ll be a walking strawberry for sure! hahaha!




I <3 handwritten cards!




Salina got Hubby and Trev gifts too! Thank you!!








Salina hohohoing like Santa Clause
Salina can be Santarina lol





On Christmas eve, we couldn’t bring Trev out anyway,
so I got busy in the kitchen and prepared steamboat for dinner!
Pls give me a pat on my back
I worked on the morning of Xmas eve OK
after that still cook,
I almost KO before 12midnight



just anyhow buy 2 piece of stingray
and anyhow use chinchalok chilli sauce
not our usual bbq sambal image but STILL yums!




TOO MUCH for 2 adults and 1 toddler

IMG_5659



IMG_5661
<3



IMG_5662




IMG_5665
I LOVE WATCHING THEM EAT




Gifts!




see how my husband wrap gifts?
CUTE? if you noticed, he wrap til tear
one tiny hole to peep



Actually, I already knew what he had gotten for me
On X’mas eve,
he kept asking me what I would like for Christmas

Being the understanding, NOT MATERIALISTIC ME,,,,, (lol)
I just told him U bring me go watsons spree! ha ha
(good wife LOL)


BUT INSIDE I WAS FEELING BITTER
I loved surprises
every past xmas gift from him used to be SURPRISES
why this year he so straightforward one
ASK me what i WANT zz




see see see Got me as wife very easily contented right! HAHA
I picked these few which I always had in my hands,
but put back on the shelves cos I will find cheaper replacements

Facelifting cream slimming pills moisturizers and makeup remover
Already took it as I’ve received my presents
turban-ed my wet hair and was preparing to go to bed
after midnight





then Hubby surprised me with a gift!
He said the watsons stuff was decoy……



WA CONGRATULATIONS LEH
u’ve caught me off guard




有没有美美??
Trev will point at my watch and say LEOPARD lol




I wear baby G, I am young like a baby HEEHEE



On Christmas morning,
Trev woke up and unwrapped his gift from Salina and Me!!











he received his Xmas gift from me,
this time, not knowing what it was!












HOT WHEELS AGAIN
He has alot of hot wheels cars you see,
so tracks to accompany his cars were the best choice!




not wall tracks but 4 lane elimination race tracks!! So fun!
4 cars to race at start point,
slower cars will get knocked off & fly off tracks!




daddy fixing it up!




having fun with his new toy!





While mummy and daddy have fun with theirs!
I liked my gifts,
hope daddy like his too!



& my friends who received tiny gifts from me,
not expensive but it came from my heart!
HOPE YALL LIKED IT TOO!!

12 days of Christmas,
make love, have fun and be merry!!!!

<3