IG


Friday, December 16, 2011

Tytus’s 1ST Birthday!



Attended Tytus’s 1st Birthday celebration with Trev!
Met Salina, her bf & Melody at Parkway after Amazonia


Seriously in awe
1st time ever attending a kid’s bday party at a hotel
LIKA WEDDING DINNER CANZ?
on notice board somemore LOL


Tytus’s bday banner and celebration held at the Paramount Hotel


checking out his goodie bag





buffet spread for dinner!



Had fun making my own kueh pie ti


Mater, Trev and me haha





Jerbel!


Jerbel’s arms so rou rou!! <3


Soon turning 2! Melly!





Everybody one family one family I lonely boney
heehee Salina, Josepf and Mel!


With the mummies!
Trina Mabel Fen & Salina


Tytus so HAPPY!!!





IMG_5362I must must must have Salina to be my good friend even til 60 yrs old


IMG_5363<3


IMG_5364With Mabel!


IMG_5366


IMG_5370


IMG_5376


IMG_5371

Super long but eventful day!
Hubby not with me is he loogi!
HAHAHA

I feel i got more independent already leh
GOT HOR GOT HOR? HAHAHAHA