IG


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SHIFTED FROM HTTP://-REDROSES.BLOGSPOT.COM
(now a ghost town)



I initially wanted to create a brand new blog with a new URL
I exported and imported from here and there
to make 2 identical blogs with different URLS

I even painstakingly copied and paste my sidebar's
selected blog posts to my new URL
ONE BY ONE


I thought I came up with the best idea
that's to change my original blog url to rumandroses
and to change my newly imported blog url to -redroses
so I can save all that trouble


Aiya u all won't understand

BUT THE POINT IS,
when I wanted to change my new url back to -redroses,
Blogger prompted that I can't have a - in my address
SO, I didn't even have the chance
to at least blog a post on my old URL to inform the change

Cannot Undo, Cannot Revert.



I very upset la I'm like a lost sheep



If, u've found me,
Congratulations. You have found me.



p/s can relink de pls relink
I lost sheep already very kelian lol THANKS