IG


Friday, December 23, 2011

Face Time



Despite my very 1ST miserable 1/2 a month pay,
(finally, after like 2 long donkey years of being a SAHM)


I told myself I must must must reward myself
with a decent Xmas gift
myself to myself… HMM

So i thought YES FIX MY FACE!!

didnt want to travel far for facial (aft facial sure like ghost)
so I made do with one at Compass point

IMG_5491
decided on getting the facial suited for my skin conditions
$98 for 1st time trial (2nd time 还得了meh?!)
used some kind of fruit enzymes/ acid on my skin
will ci ci pain
like acid eating ur skin (totally bearable)

steamed my face
LIKE A PAU hahaha

basically,In my opinion,
extraction of black head/ white heads/ colourful heads,
is much painful THAN tattooing
I want to make my money worth
So I tolerated well

Facial lady impressed with my tolerance level hor


Apparently, I’ve been having these annoying spots under my eyes
somewhat like this AKA Milia Seeds
very revolting right!

milia_923_lg

milia_12776_lg
she took time out to count mine
friggin 27 tiny seeds clustered together
FML


mine werent ‘ripe’ to manually extract
& to extract under eyelid is mf painful
so she suggested I laser them off

So i took up this package she quoted me
to laser all 27 of them, few at a time
cos it turns into black scabs like moles while it heals

lasered 2 first that day,
had numbing cream on so it wasnt painful at all
jus like kana mosquito electric swat TIAK only
with a very mild bbq smell LOL


IMG_5495


IMG_5512met hubby after my facial to pick Trev
He probably did take a few steps back after he saw my after-facial-face
pic not clear but very ugly
But its 先苦后甜!


IMG_5536

feels happy everytime massage facial foam on my face
no more ji liap ji liap

thou i still look monstrous without make up