IG


Monday, November 21, 2011

Trev the Explorer



We brought Trev to Explorer Kidz at Ehub last weekend!
It has been awhile since his last trip to a playpad!


Outcast Hubby :x


Trev cant be bothered can!
Rather dig his nose! TSK!





super happy to be thrown into the ball pit














LOVE!








the kind of joy I started getting only after I had Trev
& thats just to watch him smile and play








they were really strict with their NO BAGS RULE
so we left him to play on his own
















The smile on Trev’s face was priceless
I used to hate kids running around laughing hysterically at playgrounds
and found them annoying

But after I became a parent myself,
I started looking at kids a whole new way


U really have to become a Parent to experience certain things and emotions
I dont even know how to put it in words


I LOVE U TREV I WANT U TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER



thou one day u’ll listen to ur wife more than me
glue to her more than me

I WILL TREASURE U MAX MAX NOW BEFORE U SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY AWAY ONE DAY (think too far)