IG


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Or bak kak



I wanted to blog on Trev’s school’s family day event
But work started at 830am today
same thing tomorrow

I take sleeping very seriously
So I think I’ll just chop chop
and  chiong to make Trev sleep


IMG_5169not work til headache but….


IMG_5112this ear piece microphone thing always kiap til my hair QIAO


IMG_5133shamelessly sneakily camwhore hahaha
dont want to freak my colleagues out


IMG_5152i love that I can dress down to work!
anyway through the phone also no one can see


IMG_5171hiao abit, i see already happy LOL



anyway I went to PH last saturday
with Caslin Tangeok and Pearl

and we didnt take proper pictures *GASP

IMG_5049


IMG_5048


IMG_5037AND BREAKING DAWN IS OUT!! TODAY!
Dont think I can watch it anytime soon
*PULLS HAIR*
tickets are selling like hot cakes


IMG_5038

K peace out

Tmr IZ FRIDAY
Time to let loose go wild and breathe the weekend AIR!!!



K now I go set alarm to wake at 6am
SULK!!!!

Tag my tagboard talk to me
I always check my tb at work
hoping for tags to reply cos im bored


K nights!