IG


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Little Talkshow


I don’t know about you,
but I laughed big time re watching these videos

KIDS! they talk the simplest yet FUNNIEST things!
watch til the very end for the 1st vid!


“which one you want? Strawberry or chocolate?”
STRAWCOLATE” LMAO

1st he couldnt decide on chocolate or strawberry
then he couldnt decide on whether teacher buy pocky or mummy buy pocky

1:54 of the video was HILARIOUS!
he pocky til his words all got jumbled up, cant get it out of his mouth!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!



super stubborn!!!
He assumes ‘How old are you?’ always comes after ‘What is ur name?’ ZZZ
Pls pardon my high pitch repeated yapping LOL


Being a huge fan of Cars 2, Trev super fail!
Supposed to be CARS two, he keeps saying Car TWOS

"I Love FU” “See U gain
BYEBYE!