IG


Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Domino



Grainy pics from my phone
BUT I DONT CARE hahahah
If ure on my fb, uve probably alr seen these pics


IMG_3994lunch with Trev at Pizza hut!


IMG_3995


IMG_3997KIDS DINE FOR FREE AT PIZZA HUT!
(mini pizza, 2 honeyed wings and fries + pepsi )
Every mon – fri,
ONLY if you order from their western menu!


Dad went for a haircut
so I thought AIYA give Trev a haircut too!


The hairdresser used the shaver and immediately shaved away his sideburns!
SO SAD!


IMG_4006short hair for Trev for now…
must style with wax then wont look so cheena lol


IMG_4011my eyes very alien in this pic!
But Trev looked funny! and different!


IMG_4012


IMG_4013


IMG_4014

went best denki today AND I SAW THIS DOCKING SYSTEM
I MUST HAVE IT!!!! For our new home?!?!
and when IM rich…. zz


IMG_4015


IMG_4016and this awesome pan Im seriously consider getting!
can cook multiple items in small portions.
and of cos wash the pan ONCE instead of 4 times



IMG_4022played with lightsticks from Ah Ma’s staff night and dozed off with it!


Here’s a video I took today!
Trev singing the smurfs song!





Dont know where to start with our USS pics
Til THEN!!!
Goodnight!