IG


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rayvelle’s 1ST B’day Party!



Attended Rayvelle’s 1ST Bday party held at NSRCC on Friday!

Rayvelle was the star of the night!
In this sweet album were pictures of her at her photoshoot


Birthday banner!

There was a photographer at the party!!! :O
Pro max!!! I was observing him
He’s super hardworking,
kept going around taking lots of pictures of the kids
once got chance he’ll click click click
Wonder if im in his camera LOL


His daddy clipped his hair
with the mickey clip in the goodie bag


Asked for Trev to say cheese
hoping to get a decent pic of him
But all I got were wacky ones



my clone.. we’re identical
even our ah siao expressions





Then Salina and Melody came!


Trev was shy and didnt mingle much before Mel came
But after meeting Melody,
her familiar friend,
he quickly glued to her



Snacking!





With Salina!
Got to find time to buy u lunch someday!!!
Ur belated bday treat!!! <3


the one who’s always there for me ^-^





With Yixian and Alyssa


I find that they both look so much alike!


Mel doing her solo peace sign
but we always say peace as twist LOL


Then it was Cakecutting!


Tangeok and family


Rayvelle’s bday cake!
Its cream and pretty!
Yummy too!


Mabel, Tangeok, Lin, Yixian and their girls!
So fun to have kids of almost the same age


I go and join LOL
Tangeok waving like mad for us to go over for a pic
but the other mummies walked over slower than me lollol


group pic! Pearl late queen so she wasnt in it


with Sandy!


Happy to see Phelove!
happy to hear her call me Ah yiiii sweetly heehee


Phelove hugged me when I called her over to take pic
Ok set next baby I want girl





weeeheehee with two bao beiS


tak tahan flash


Pearl and Mabel’s Jerbel


lol at Jerbel’s and Pearl’s expressions
over a packet of green tea


smiley!








Phelove and Trev… and Pokka


Salina taught Mel well
She’s camwhoring can!


<3


Pinata!


Awesome detailed scrapbook Tangeok did up!
vvvvv 用心kind..


Us with Tangeok












managed to snap a pic of the Bday girl!





IMG_3842


IMG_3843

IMG_3844

Ending this post with a pic of us with Rayvelle!

Happy 1st Bday Rayvelle!
& thanks for having us!