IG


Thursday, September 08, 2011

Google



Googled “Recurring dreams of husband cheating”
and this was what I got

It should be COMFORTING to know that this
is a very common sort of dream (WTFZ)


“The number one reason we have dreams on being cheated on is
because we’re feeling left out in some way from our partners’ life”
(Are u reading this? hahahha)


Certainly the most common cause of
cheating dreams is feeling like your partner
isn't giving you enough romantic attention.
(HMMMMMMMMM oh lol)


If your husband is distracted by work
or family matters outside your relationship,
then it's quite possible that in some ways,
you feel cheated out of his time and attention.
(and snores… always sleeps before me! but i have no issue w that
work wake up early so will v tired
i mean no issues with him sleeping before me BUT IM NOT OKAY W SNORES
)
 

Dreams carry symbols that must be interpreted as such.
Often in dreams we trade places with our partners.
Your husband might actually represent you in these dreams.
While you may believe you'd never do something like cheat,
if you were to become someone else in the dream,
it might give you permission to explore that possibility.

(O HMMMM…. no comments)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband must be cursing now
THIS IS SO UNFAIR how can u say that of me
But sorry hor got professional on goggle decipher my dreams
and sorry hor you’re not the one who’s having dreams of me cheating

HAHAHA


But really what! I always make effort acc U go mj go bowling
cos i know time tog v little alr
But on the other hand I always worry that his friends will feel
I 跟屁虫…
so I chose to stay home

AIYO WHY DONT HAVE WIN WIN SITUATION FOR ME!

omg Im a loser LOL
BAD WIFE BAD WIFE!!