IG


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

中秋节快乐!



Brought Trev downstairs a few hours ago
with his lantern and candles
Daddy wasnt with us today cos he ended work late
and will be at the West area or back to camp
so he needn’t travel back to the east side and to the west again the next morning


DSC08229
My complexion is at its worst right now
I have a bermuda triangle pimple fest on my chin,
a sea of tiny pimples and sore clogged white heads
EVER SINCE
I PONG a 9 TONG DURING MJ

After i ponged a 9 tong (9x3tiles=27 tong circles)
I was cursed by Mandy to have 27 pimples
I laughed it off and now ….
HAHAHAHAHA


DSC08230
I wore this thread thread tee
and my mum teased me saying now where got people wear like that one?

whats wrong with that? people wear their heart on their sleeves
I wear my armpit hair HAHAHAAH


DSC08233the Thomas lantern i bought for Trev from bugis street!!
Inside not candles but LED light
no music (smarter this year)


DSC08234


DSC08236


DSC08237holding it in an awkward position
He was more excited about the candles!


DSC08238


DSC08239Went downstairs with Auntie Veni and mum!


DSC08240Trev doing that freaky eye
where we totally cant see the black pupil


DSC08241


DSC08243More like walking Thomas


DSC08244We were the last to leave the park!


DSC08249Found this in the fridge!
Every year we have mooncakes from Raffles hotel
cos mummy works at the hotel
Used to thought that their champagne truffles were the best
UNTIL I TASTED THIS


OMFG


DSC08248totally felt like i was eating DURIANS
v melty v fluffy v soft v yummmmmmmy
awesomest mooncakes ive ever had


DSC08247莱佛士durian snowskin mooncakes!



DSC08251blur pic but can see the filling not KIAM SIAP one


DSC08253


Had a great afternoon staying hm today,
did the laundry, napped, ate some awesome mooncakes
had fun!!!

Sorry hubby u missed out
HAHA but i saved some mooncakes for u~
WHILE STOCKS LAST K!
I might gobble them up

hope he tmr dont sail til too late
so it wont be inconvenient for him to travel back home

:D