IG


Saturday, September 03, 2011

:’(



This is a no-need-to-read post

I’ve been feeling v moody and depressed lately
Ask me why?
I really cannot answer you
Not because I dont want to
But because I dont know how to

I really dont know whats wrong with me
I cry at the slightest thing
I had a terrible horrible dream
and i woke up feeling that pain in the heart kind of sadness
then i cried!! wtfz! to myself!

btw my nightmare was drama max

in my nightmare, my hubby had a v good gf
and i was friends with that gf (dont know who)
and they were in a relationship!
I knew about that but I was ok with it (wtf)
I still happy happy smile smile when we 3 go out tog (WTFWTF)

then idk why must be cos my hb see we all get along well
then he request to me that…….
HE WANT TO MARRY HER
with me being the 1st wife n she’ll b the XIAO LAO PO

But because the xiao lao po is NEW AND FRESH to him
so naturally he kept spending time with her
and was VERY VERY VERY cold to me and Trev
when he request he wanna marry her

i KNEEL DOWN IN MY DREAMS beg him dont
i cannot remember how he react
but in my dream idk why i love him til SO FOOLISH!!!

then in btween i cannot remember alr
but i brought Trev and left them
but they NOT AFFECTED!

I left alr then realize i am pregnant
WTMAJORF

end of horrid nightmare


I tweeted about it and someone told me
I must be thinking too much and am too stressed out


I think so too
Im so stressed so moody so PMS
and paranoid (paranoid becos I dont have trust)



Not the first time i dreamt of smth like tt to my marriage
Im really scared that one day 5yrs, 10yrs 15 yrs down the rd,
I will become that helpless USELESS woman in my dreams


At the end of the day,
WIVES who’ve bore kids are always the ones who gets dumped
while the AFFAIR gets their way and the man
they dont care if they’re called vixen by the entire world
cos they eventually get WHAT THEY WANT (the man)

this 3rd party in my dream is a mystery person whom i dont even know
but i woke up feeling so angry with this person


lately, after my sore throat got better,
ive been having a hard time trying to fall asleep
I feel like I want someone or something to be done for me
BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT
then i get all frustrated as thou I couldnt get what i want


I think I GOT SERIOUS PROBLEM LEI how
WORST STILL


im telling my feelings to my netbook
Ive got no one to talk to
When a woman wants to jus TELL a man how she feels about a certain thing,
that man will feel like we want them to give us a solution
SOMETIMES WE WOMEN JUS WANT SOMEONE TO LISTEN
WE JUST WANT TO TALK

sometimes i tell u

Woman : Hey I feel v bored and upset
Man (agitated) : Then what you want? Go out? I make you upset again meh?


I AM JUST SAYING JUST TELLING JUST LETTING U KNOW

why cant Men reply with care and concern

like “ u ok? you wanna talk?
OR JUST NO NEED SAY ANYTHING AND GIVE US A HUG?




No issues with my husband
I’m just v MOODY and as i mentioned earlier,
I dont know why Im feeling that



I think its my hormones…
It must be
It has got to be….





SIGH, oh well
life goes on
Sleep now tmr wake up
happy then good
sad then continue bad



1st day of my period
wheres the fast forward button to click?


Goodnight!

O, no
Should be,

Badnight!