IG


Monday, August 15, 2011

Y so Random?



I cooked dinner again!
With what’s left in the fridge –.-


IMG_3072Lady fingers cannot keep in fridge too long!
TENG TENG ONE!! zz the outer layer will b like v hard


IMG_3074simple simple onion egg abc soup and lady fingers!


IMG_3128OMG THIS POST SO RANDOM hahahaa
Sandy, Salina, Pearl and I mj-ed on viwawa!!
and played dai dee LOL


IMG_3132All 4 of us!
If wanna sushido tog add me k!
User is PIMPOMBOM


IMG_3010HIAOING AT HOME ahahahaha
I bought both black and bisque
I have a thing for Togas…
BLACK WILL NICER? OR BISQUE?


IMG_3003Navy tube romper nice not nice not? or i dont suit tube hor?
The armpit there will squeeze fei fei meat out


IMG_3147

ONE MORNING I WOKE UP WITH WEIRD BRUISES
I dont remember bumping into anything
look like leopard prints / bowling pins hor?
(i know now 7th month but i dont think got link)



HAHAHAHA this post so random
I jus wanna blog alot alot becos


MY WEBSITE FREAKING DROP 200 VIEWERS LEH
where u all go ah?!?! u all hate me is it
WHY!!!!



IM GONNA SPAM SPAM SPAM POSTS!!!!

Random or not random ALL I SPAM!!!