IG


Friday, August 26, 2011

SIMPLYGORGEOUS


Advertorial :



Received my package from SIMPLYGORGEOUS!!!
Prompt and fast delivery for my ready stock items!


DSC07496

DSC07498nicely packaged and WELL sealed
I had to use a scissors lol


IMG_3369Wished  I had smaller HIPS zzz
Take my hip bone cook ba kut teh cfm enough for whole country


IMG_3400In the top I received from Simply Gorgeous


IMG_3405In the other dress
But i wore it as a top


Those who’ve purchased items from SIMPLYGORGEOUS
can now get FREE VOUCHERS!!!


1) Simply snap some shots of yourself in SIMPLYGORGEOUS’S apparels,

2)Attach your pictures in an email with your NAME,
    ORDER NUMBER & a NOTE on why you love SIMPLYGORGEOUS!

3) Mail it out to : support@SimplyGorgeous.sg !!!




Selected pictures will be posted on the site!
Like mine HAHAHAHA buey paisei one me lol
Check out other reviews HERE


IMG_3403

SHOP NOW AT SIMPLYGORGEOUS
& CHECK OUT THE LATEST ARRIVALS!

Show your support and like their facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/Simply1Gorgeous