IG


Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Grandma’s 86th!



All of us gathered at Centrepoint’s
Teochew city restaurant for Hubby’s grandma’s 86th bday!
How time flies!!!!!


IMG_1141Hubby and Ahma!


IMG_1142Us with Ahma! Trev is so grown up now!


IMG_1143I got look v guai? hahahahahaha
no la i all along guai one


IMG_1158



Trev and Lydia











cutie Lydia played and accompanied Trev


gotta rave about the food at Teochew City Restaurant!
The place and food were quite atas
I even felt like the bday dinner spread was more atas
than our wedding dinner LOL





hubby so sweet and bonded with ah ma :)



IMG_1167Ah ma, my fil and hubby’s brother


IMG_1168

IMG_1170

IMG_1172cute happy AH MA!!


IMG_1174after blowing out the candles on her cake,
Ah ma gave out ang paos to everyone..
SEE WHO FIRST IN LINE? lollll


IMG_1181Trev : thank u lao ma for the ang pao
but i am more interested in the glass of orange juice

HAHAHAHAHA


my FIL and my hubby SAME ONE!!!
Loves to sing K


The huge longevity peach so cute




IMG_1194

IMG_1195receiving ang pao from ah ma
I saw this pic i got so worried!!!!
Felt like ah ma reject me like dont like me LOL u see her handsign

but it was jus coincidental lol




show u a pic of us
2 yrs ago at ah ma’s 84th bday

IMG_0171

FUNNY HOR
dont know i which wire jiap wrong
why will wear tt type of specs
ugly til like frog
no worst than frog
UGLIER THAN FROG SAI


hahaha but trevie so cute!!!


Wish ah ma longevity, happiness and good health!!!
Muacks! <3



I miss my grandparents :’)