IG


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bowling night



LAST Saturday,
Mum went over to sis’s place for the night
So we were home alone


Then we decided to go to Chevrons
instead of staying in


Happy Trevie



I think im a marvellous wife LOL
I took care of Trev and did nothing but watch hub and his friends play
From 10 –2am?
Trev had a late long nap at home
So he remained hyper til we got home omg


Relax one corner


Hubby practicing for the bowling tournament (alr over)
55th out of 88 competitors
ok la hor? LOL





kept Trev entertained with touch screen games


Love how Trev would behave when we bowl
We didnt have to keep him strapped in








快乐宝宝
u see they were the only ones left bowling there


Need to find time to blog on Uniquetius bday soon!
I took alot alot alot of pics hahaha


andddddd
I woke up today with fever, blocked nose, sore throat and body aches
SIGH

But hubby so sweet he cooked mee sua for me
gave me med and let me sleep in til 3pm
he even brought Trev out alone all the way to Vivo!
& bought him the wooden Thomas & friends trainset
I HOPE I RECOVER SOONNNNN


Keep checkin back this space!
<3