IG


Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Wasp Ordeal



IMG_2615This is not mud or dried up milo powder hor


We have this bicycle we left untouched in our balcony
& for the past 1 week Ive noticed this bee-like insect
(SUPER HUGE ONE)
flying around our balcony inside our house

paid no attention to it until one day,
I SAW IT FLY IN MY BALCONY AGAIN
HOLDING ONTO A GREEN WORM!
Left it somewhere near our bicycle and flew out of the window!

SORRY HOR im not gonna SAFEKEEP ur stupid worm


It immediately came to my mind that this bee
(turns out to be a wasp after googling)
could be setting up a nest IN MY HOUSE!
SO I SHUT ALL THE WINDOWS IN MY HOUSE

yes even my toilet one
in case this wasp v smart, know my house’s floor plan


IMG_2601FOR A WHOLE 30 MINS or more,
This wasp kept chionging against the window it used to enter
It was so desperate!!!
BIG HOR??!!


IMG_2602then it kept loitering outside the window
I dont know what it was up to la
I had this feeling like maybe this wasp was biting into my window lei
HAHA BIMBO



IMG_2603Thou i had my windows as my mighty shield,
I took these pictures of the bee while screaming to myself
It’s still v close contact ma!!!


IMG_2604Fly backwards and full speed chiong towards me!!!
U SEE! SO BIG! FAR AWAY SEE LIKE A BIRD LEH



IMG_2605Persistent bitch!!!




AND SO,
I spent my entire afternoon in a microwave
NO FRESH AIR

I left the “NEST” in my balcony
and waited until my hubby came home


He brought the nest (which was on the bicycle)
out to the corridor

IMG_2616

This was what I had to present to my hubby as a welcome home gift
GROSS MAX RIGHT!!?
My phone died shortly after this pic
If it didnt, I would have pictures enough to make u gag!


Let me describe what’s inside k?

Hubby poured water on the “nest”
then sprayed baygon


Used a stick to poke the nest ,
TURNS OUT TO BE SOFT maybe cos soaked
*VOMITS


use stick poke somemore,
the nest breaks and out pours
MULTIPLE GREEN WORMS
(poisoned from the wasps venom
and will act as food for the wasp BABIES)

whack the nest somemore got more wasp babies


FML LEH
wa lau so wasted no pics