IG


Monday, July 25, 2011

Picnic @ ECP!



Early morning receive Mitch’s text to go picnic at ECP!
The night before she worked til 3am
next day still can so energetic like dragon


But I promised hubby to acc him go bowling
I basically jus sit and watch
GOOD HOR ME?

So Hubby and I went to HG superbowl first
Mitch and family came down to join us


surprise surprise!
Malcolm with his new haircut!


“walau sian where’s my hair ah? TSK”











eat til very shiok!


I brought the kids to the arcade!
Not easy!!!








Malcolm wears geolens also
HAHAHAHA














BOYS!!! Boys jus love GUNS lol




we left HG superbowl and went to ntuc to get some snacks
then to ECP!




with our “prayer” mat
FML where got sell chioer ones?
and VVVV BIG PIECE


Egg macmuffin raw lol
Our picnic v last min and v buffet style
HAHAHA


Trev and his love for pocky





“eh people eating right u take so many pics for WHAT?!”











our cute sons!!!
They were LEMON and LIME
one yellow one green hahahaa





Michelle and JS













before we took this shot,
i told hubby
Eh we hao lian our dimple tog lei
HAHAHAH





chou mitch, hope she big size abit
so when i stand beside her i wont look so giant HAHA

Aft we left ECP, we went to golden mile to get my phone fixed
$120 for the audio problem!
& i have to leave my phone there
So worried bout my phone HAI


We were all so tired by the end of the day
TOTALLY DRAINED!!!
I wanna go out somemore!
Wished everyday was a weekend
then we can go out tog everyday

But we also can go out everyday
TO EAT GRASS



Ok bye Im cooking dinner tonight
Radish and carrot soup HOPE ITS “NAPSHOT”
bye