IG


Wednesday, June 01, 2011

W-O-W



I came across some pictures that amazed me
So i googled and got these AWESOME images

THIS IS LIKE THE IDEAL PLACE TO BE AT
FOR A KICK ASS HONEYMOON!!!!

Dont know if they exactly exist anot
But results only showed Maldives and Dubai
& a night costs like 10K? *gag*
To day dream is free so i’d choose to day dream instead


9aa5cf23fdecIf wanna stay I’d advice a SHORT stay
Anything can happen LOL

A tsunami.
An angry hungry shark.
A school of angry hungry sharks.
Glass break.
Flood.
No where to run.
Drown.
Die.


Poseidon-Underwater-HotelBut still it is so awesome….
I die a thousand times also wont have the chance to experience this



Hidropolis_Underwater_Hotel_Todup4does that mean we get to see what the other room is doing?


Poseidon-Suite-atlantis

WA LAU!!! I WANT!!!!!