IG


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shawtz



SOBz Dad went back to Shanghai today
Trev woke up looking for Ah gong :(
When ah gong is around,
Trev always gets an ice cream treat
& me this mother if sneak a bite from Trev’s cone
AH GONG WILL SCOLD ME –.-


IMG_2356

IMG_2358

IMG_2359

IMG_2364Trev now v smart already
I sneak a bite HE CRIED OUT LOUD!
with tears and all zzz



IMG_2370I went to EC house (ya i very cheapskate one)
for a trim cut short more than 1 inch lor
then told them not to cut my fringe
Once bitten twice shy Hairdressers always screw up fringe one

So i went home and cut my fringe myself

IMG_2374shld i cut shorter ? or like that can?
v risky to keep trimming
later over trim v short then regret!


Today’s not my day PFFFT

IMG_2390

tore my nail
I cant brush my fingers tru my hair
cos every strand will get stuck in between
OUCH




Trev making a phonecall




BEEP BEEP BEEP



Trev has got this v funny rship w his cars and trains
Sometimes he just sits by a corner and talks to them
AMUSING heeheehee



K, i tolerate very long to complete this post
need to go bomb the bowl now
POOOOO
HAAHAHHAHA


i hope me wanting to poo and the nail grossed u out
lol