IG


Sunday, May 01, 2011

MY 21ST BDAY SURPRISE! (i)



My birthday celebration was a blaaaaast!
My hubby impressed me big time
He concealed the surprises he planned really well!!!!
AND my mummy friends are hollywood actresses


On the 19th of April,
a day before my bday,

he scribbled and left me a note


and i could only read it after he left the house


He told me he needed me to be cooperative to let him leave the house to get some “things” done

I was guessing
“This copy cat confirm also planning hotel stay
probably needed to sneak away to check in LOL”


before hubby left the house


I had to shower and prepare Trev
before I could go get myself done up





IMG_1330Hubby insisted that I could wear lum nua style LOL
so i wasnt expecting anything fancy or huge
eg ATAS meal at ATAS place



Then at about 5pm hubby came to pick us up!


He insisted that i shut my eyes while we were on our way there
But i gave that up halfway HAHA
He drove into SENTOSA,
and to RWS
I was like OHHHHHHHHHHH FESTIVE HOTEL IS IT~ copy me



But then when we alighted he brought me towards the Hard rock convention hall
then towards Hard rock’s pool
By then i was totally clueless
UNTIL I SAW SOME BALLOONS FROM FAR


Balloons didnt spell JASMINE
n it was too far for me to spot the number 21 balloon
but I just felt like its for me de *bhb but i was right LOL





the whole setting was so dreamy
cabana by the pool with girly coloured balloons OMG
SUPER AWESOME NO?!?!?!



to have a cabana filled with the closest friends
shouting “SURPRISE"!!!!” when i arrived
was HUGEEEEE!!!!



I was super duper happy,
surprised AND CURIOUS how it all took place!
like how they arranged for the cabana how they got here and who did the balloons so i started questioning everyone HAHAHA


Trev was super excited too!
& the kids were already enjoying the pool!




My love!!!! Xie xie ni!!!


The moment i put down my bag,
Pearl handed me two wrapped gifts
I opened one up,
It was two packets of tissues
Yanwen said its for me to wipe my tears LOL

& then I opened up the other gift,

TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT THAT!!!!
A polaroid camera from Pearl!


Ive nv nv nv nv thought i’d own a polaroid camera
Love you and THANK YOU!!!


still in awe,
everyone looked like they moved on le
but i was still marvelling at the camera HHAAHAHA


i think hard rock has got the bestest pool ever
like Cancun’s standard





Pearl, Caiquan and Phelove!


was super surprised Sherin and Zayden were there too!


With the card from Caslin!
<3


I LOVE handwritten and handmade cards
MAKES ME EMOTIONAL
u know u know? that heart tingle and cringe feeling





reading the card from Salina
SO SWEET DE STILL GOT STICKERS!!!!
Love u!!!


With Salina and Mel




With Sherin and Zayden!





cheery nuren!


mini nuren lol





Caslin!


Mel prefers staying dry hahaha


this woman knew this surprise since who knows when
BUT IS SUPER GOOD AT ACT 一个
same applies to the other mummies!!!


The kids enjoying at the pool





i went around taking pics
feeling super gan dong with every single one of my friends





with Pearl! <3



Pearl’s outfit fit the balloons well
and she’s posing like a swimming coach HAHA


my hubby rly made me feel like queen that day
AI SI NI




















Watching the rest have fun from the Cabana
did not wanna get wet cos I didnt prepare extra clothings
plus birthday mus mei mei cannot look drenched LOL


My lover boy’s tiny footprints


Pool side cafe’s wings and fries DELICIOUS MAXXXXX


Velle could float on her own!





Hungry Trev after his swim!


chatted til the skies turned dark





Cute little cakes Salina bought!
Thoughtful untillllllllll. . . . .


BIRTHDAY GIRL GOT PRIVILEGE  TO CHOOSE FIRST
heeehehehehee






At first Hubby insisted that he only booked the cabana
and that we weren’t staying in any hotel for the night
then his lies got very fake
fake until ridiculous
but i was willing to be a ridiculously fooled fool


IS GOT HOTEL ROOM DE!!!!
At Festive!
Different from the one we went on hubby’s bday
cos this time round its better!
The deluxe king room!
With the awesome loft bed!



after washing Trev up,
we hurridly rushed over to Vivo city
where Huixian and Sophia were waiting (for a very long time)
for dinner together!!!!


I HAVE SUPER LONG TABLE OF GOOD FRIENDS TO HAVE DINNER WITH ME!!!!
omg so honured so thankful so touched
Dinner was at Thai Accent!


Huixian Cheryth Sophia and Salina (:


& more gifts from the girls!!!
felt so very loved


Ive even got a bouquet of flowers!
From Huixian!





Pearl and family!



I am as timid as a mouse
& if u know me well enough Im super scared of PAISEI
I cannot be in the centre of attraction
with alot alot alot of eyes looking at me



But I couldnt find a hole to hide in when Thai Accent’s staff brought a cake over to our table and started singing me a bday song LOUDLY




when i dont know how to react,
i cover my face, giggle, and avoid eye contact



I was jus complaining about how
Im never gonna get a fondant cake my entire life
BUT I DID!
THANKS DARLING!!!!!


I LOVE MY AWESOME BDAY CAKE FROM OVEN CREATIONS!



& becos the cake will soon be consumed and become crumbs,
I HAD TO TAKE MORE PICTURES WITH
MY VERY FIRST FONDANT CAKE!






picture perfect :D


with my little clone!
UR MUMMY IS 21 LE HOR!







making my bday wish
but i was so shy i merely posed
mind was in a blank


trying to recover from shock


Trev can’t wait!!!!


such a pretty thing…. such a waste to eat it!!!!


CAREFULLY cutting MY cake LOL




while i was having my cake,
Velle came over and passed me a paper bag


inside it was a gift and a card!
from Yanwen and family!


Card inside got an essay
out to kill one… if i read out loud i might cry





OMG from my favourite family!


DIG!!! OPEN!!!


I dont usually smile naturally with my teeth shown
UNLESS IM SUPER HAPPY like from the heart kind of happy
and my smile is SUPER NATURAL!
even more natural than my bridal shoot LOL


worried about the price tag of this gift
FEELS SO EXPENSIVE omg



I like it!
& Yanwen wore it on for me Open-mouthed smile



Then my hubby gave me a suspicious looking BOX/CHEST


I opened it up to find another similar yet smaller box IN that box
THAT IS SO HIM


and in that two boxes was a smaller purple box –.-
ONE MORE BOX INSIDE THE BOX HE WILL KANA BOX





i opened the purple box and gasped


The other time when we went window shopping,
he told me he 买不起
i said i know and i also 不舍得,
only made a casual remark that its
“很美hor?!?!?!”


but he got it for me!
It was really unexpected !!!!!!
I had to take a minute or two to balek check out the wallet





agnes b is love :D
it is a jasmine thing hehehehehehe





Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heart

Since when am I able to click so well with so many girls?!
SINCE NOW!!!! SINCE I MET THEM AWESOME PEOPLE!


Felt so loved and doted on HEHEHEHEHE
by him, by all


So happy CQ could join us too!



Huixian :D


Sophia :D
 


I love CHU





PRICELESS :D


Yanwen hugged me before we parted
My heart felt so warm so loved like wanna die le
Even my mother also never hug me le LOL


We went back to the room





my awesome sweetest gifts





Swarovski necklace from Sherin!!!!
Sookee from Yanwen and family!










Sherin did up this card with her com
from plain paper to THIS omg


EVEN GRABBED MY PIC FROM YEARS AGO
Really very gandong u all went all lengths to get something done up for me


and my best friend using her pro scrapbooking skills


HANDMADE THIS FOR ME





After reading this card  i could feel how genuine her love is to me
REALLY like love me alot alot LOL
I love u alot alot too :D

Maybe also becos she not so expressive one ususally…
But in the card super expressive til i feel so loved

I AM UR SUNSHINE LEH lol


This wallet is supposed to make me a even more organized person





no we did not xoxo 21 times
LIKE WHAT SOMEBODY THOUGHT LOL






Woke up the next day ( ON MY BDAY! )
with an awesome view
I climbed up to the loft bed
and Hubby joined me

He took a camera and a phone with him
Showed me his phone and wanted to use the camera to snap a pic of me
FISHY


I was still blur
then i let out a HUH + WTF + OMG  laughter
NEEDED TO RUSH HOME TO PACK
THEN TO THE AIRPORT!

BANGKOK ON MY BDAY!
WHAT A FRIGGIN AWESOME SURPRISE?!



quoted from hubby
“ celebrate ur bday like celebrate new year! so many days”


Thank you hubby,
I havent been the best especially when my hormones go haywire
I snap at you alot
But i want you to know,
deep down inside is love u de :D


Thank you for everything
XOXO


I love my friends too!
Thank YOU!!!!!




BKK POST UP NEXT :]