IG


Monday, May 23, 2011

Daddy where?



SOBS!!!
Sent hubby to the airport on the night of the 21st of May
HEART IS HEAVY YET EMPTY
Had to fake smiles and laughter
but actually heart felt like kana punch





A picture together before he leave on the airplane, alone…


Trev handled it well
Showered daddy with lotsa hugs and kisses
I couldnt even manage ONE TIGHT HUG
I’ll cry like somebody died


BIG MUACKS FOR DADDY



That very night, I put up a strong front infront of everybody
Told them not to ask me U ok anot? Dont upset k
Cos will trigger my tears

Until i took a cab,
at least i was alone…
Uncle cant see also


Plus before Hubby boarded the plane,
he told me he left me a note in his piggy bank


IMG_1946TEARJERKER

I felt so loved so wanna have him back



Tonight is the 2nd night without him
But we were able to whatsapp today!
Gotta love my iphone and the technology!

IMG_1954

& we even webcammed!
For a short while together with Trev!!!


IMG_1962

IMG_1964

he showed me around the room
and raved about the racks that warms the towels (cute)
I hope he adapts to the time zone there
and that the area is a super safe zone…


been saying this a million times,
but i jus gotta let u know
I MISS U


XOXO
Wifey