IG


Monday, May 16, 2011

Black & White



Met up with Huixian Jennifer & Maggie
together with our husbands last last week!


First stop was Black & white @ Odeon




I was surprised the hubbys could get along so well!
They all met up less than 3 times but still can click!





with the girls!
realized we were seated according to our hubbys too LOL





caught this pic of Jen reaching over like gonna rub Harrison’s tummy
HA HA HA


enthu LOL


Left the place after some drinks to go over to Nana


Harrison v funny REALLY lol


Jen and me :D













heehee my fun friends!






we left shortly after jen and harrison left
HEADED OUT TO GET A CAB
no cab, too many people on the same stretch of road

decided to walk to boat quay for macs




u guys wont believe how long we waited for a cab that day
I DONT KNOW IF ITS COS ITS ELECTION RESULTS DAY OR WHAT
NO CABS WERE IN SIGHT
all on call
call taxi company engaged/put on hold/ no taxi available

SUPER MISERABLE SUPER HELPLESS

we waited for over 2 hours
SERIOUS no joke
end up hubby screamed at the operator
then managed to get a cab
SKIES WERE ALR BRIGHT



my mum had to work the next day
she usually leaves e house at 6
but we couldnt get a cab n be home until 7+
she waited for us to get home to Trev (incase he wakes n nobody is home)
and was late for work


FELT SUPER BAD
BUT AT THE SAME TIME HOPPING MAD W THE TAXIS N CROWD TT DAY
CONFIRM IS ALL TAXI DRIVERS GO ON STRIKE OR WHAT COS OF E RESULTS





but still I had a great time w my friends and hubby
i enjoy my girls nights out alot
but its equally fun with our hubbys too
at least i no need pay for myself HAHAHAHA