IG


Friday, April 08, 2011




Image heavy
Filled w pictures taken with guests
COS IM TOO HIAO LOL
Trev was bz running around with his friends
Not free.

3/4/2011
We got up real early & loaded all the stuff into the car,
Left Trev under my mum’s care
While we rushed to check in and get the place decorated



FULLY LOADED




We checked in at 2PM plus
and when we got there, I saw a van parked infront of us
with a HUGE ELMO airwalker balloon peeking at us!
OUR PARTY STUFF WAS DELIVERED ON THE DOT! <3

The cake arrived early as well
We told the delivery man we won’t be there that early
and was surprised he actually said
"Normally we will arrive early Its ok I can wait”
His early is damn early lor I ask for it to be delivered at 430
he got there at 1plus pm
HE TOO EXCITED TO SEND US OUR CAKE I THINK


I totally didnt have the time to check out the place
I started decorating the place even before i knew how it looked like upstairs

My styrofoam eyeballs on the tv


another pair on the fridge
I had another pair of eyes in the toilet above the toilet roll
Hubby’s colleague mentioned
"Use toilet got eyes watching me!”



Tent we brought from home
with very few balls in it
Thought they were A LOT actually
Only until we poured it in then i felt like its …. miserable HAHA

The tent was a lifesaver
the kids loved and flocked that area!

Playmat Yanwen brought for me from home



My 用心良苦 Elmo danglers



Brought Elmo plushie for decor and for the kids
But at the end of the party
Ke lian de Elmo was facing down on the ground UNDER the couch
OMG OUCH HAHAHAHA








With the loved Elmo Airwalker
felt like without him the party like missing something


tiny Thank u notes to be put into the goodie bags


My mum loved the table cover as much as i did
She asked “GOT BRING BACK? *BEAMS”
NO! omg all stained w cake and crumbs








Buffet from Stamford






Goodie bags a.k.a Pu zua in a bag
To counter adult’s questions like
“Why kids got goodie bag I don’t have?”


Lamp post Elmo





This area automatically became the Smoking area
after smoking guests arrived






The Elmo foot prints that leads to the door



BUT GUESS WHAT?
After the decorations were up,
It starting pouring! (like for 10 mins)
Marvellous LOR cos the rain splattered in
AND THE INK SMUDGED
Removed my Trev’s face decor asap before his face looks like kana pour acid
and pasted it back before the guests arrived
BUT my footprints had to be thrown away
Gotta thank Lewis for mopping the red paint too


CURSE U ALL strangers shelter from rain and step all over my footprints
SOB IT WAS ANGST AND DISAPPOINTMENT!


Big thanks to Yanwen and Yanting for helping me out with the kids’ goodie bags!






Finally checked out the bedroom
Hmm SINGLE BED O WELL


Trev’s bday outfit


Lewis changed into his Elmo tee
While Yanwen zhng her face HAHA


Lewis and Yanting!



Our Elmo outfit for the day!



Received Mom’s call
she took a cab in with Trev
I was super excited to see and show Trev the place


Went out to fetch them
Yanwen took shots of us from the bedroom


Seldom people take pics for me SO I POSE!
AND I POSE!!!! AND I POSE POSE POSE


With Yanting!



Changed my boy up!



Daddy and Trev



First guests to arrive were Hubby’s colleagues



Trev checks out the tent






Zayden and Sherin arrived!


Trev was like standing at the entrance of his tent
welcoming Zayden (a week older than Trev)


With Mitchie/Michelle/Mitchiemama and Malcolm



ONE AND ONLY TIME EXCLUSIVELY FOR TREV’S BDAY
Couple tee quite erxin de
We hate being in the same design and lagi worst SAME COLOUR
Ok promise u all this is the last time u see us so erxin HAHA



thank god for them and their help! <3









206248_1742212430320_1088989727_31491757_8169345_nTrev jus fell like a turtle being turned upside down


208037_1742223830605_1088989727_31491835_5482563_n


TreVelle moment at a corner



More and more mummies arrived!


Denver and Melody!


With Sherin and Zayden <3





Mitch and family!


the sisters!
same hand hold plate same hand hold fork same leg cross


Yanwen brought her Elmo dvd down!!!!
Played it and it got the kid’s attention
Well, at least for awhile HA HA!!







With the favourites!






Take more pictures cos once the strings are drawn, its a piece of garbage le


Kept snacking!!!!!






Our hubbies!
My mom said Trev look like Lewis son HAHAHAHA


My little family!



Met Tangeok for e first time!
Was very worried they might have a hard time getting food or drinks
while tending to their girls
If zhao dai bu zhou pls forgive me~ :D












Trev was cheery that day
Whether or not go do any 小动作 that i not sure le



Dear P&P arrive i went out to welcome them with open arms
LOL


Phelove is like 2 times the size of Melody. POWER








Malcolm! Very guai! Very quiet
U’ll get to see alot of him in the pictures at the party LOL


Zayden tutu mouth


Phelove’s signature smile!



With Pearl!



Michelle again!
If not later go back twitter come niam me EH WE NV TAKE PICTURES!!!






THANKS TO LEWIS!!! He helped us capture alot alot of sweet moments at the party!!!!


Denver’s looking more and more like Gina!!!






Hubby and his colleagues!




DSC04102Qiaolin and me
Super happy that she and Lionel turned up
havent seen her for the longest time!



Red heart


With Tangeok +Rayvelle, Mabel + Jerbel
Next time IF IF IF i got daughter yall mus make ribbons for her k!!!
HEHEHEHE


With Salina! Wished we chatted up more!!!



Received a red packet from Hubby’s colleague




actually i posted this cos i like my chin here, very sharp
WAHAHAHA hiao! hahahahaha


with my lover!!!



With my momsie
Felt so bad like i was too bz til neglected her
She kept going like Want to feed Trev some rice anot?
So sweet but naggy
omg feel like gg to hug her now


My best nu ren
would be double best if i can be her size
ahahahaha K i go dream



Whole day i run left he run right
I run up he run down
Managed to squeeze a pic w my love



Elmo welcomes u






Very Kaixin took pic with Kaixin and Chloe



Trev raped by Sophia with Irving and Trisha









Trev and Velle finds a PRIVATE corner



CHERYTH LAI LE!
*OPENS DOOR WIDE*



Christelle, like what Yanwen said
Like she jumped out from a anime comic book
Pretty is in her genes!


Mummy’s little dainty girl awww



with Mabel, Sandy, Pearl and Salina!






I not not willing
Is my energy level needs a recharge LOL



My sis got lost in the jungle
Arrived real late
Then she rocket up to the room to feed Isaac his porridge


With my sis


and my sis


With Chloe the 香香公主
I can smell her all day
SHE SMELLS AWESOME



Met Lin + Faith for e first time too
Ive always chatted up with her on msn like we knew each other since 10 yrs old


Faith and her Elmo is my homeboy printed tee!!



Phelove sneakily took a satay from the table and started noming on it
Wa Phelove,
U want to WUN satay sauce anot? lol



205518_2053047246196_1244978844_32559735_6699536_nStuffing himself silly with Cheezels


215257_2053047006190_1244978844_32559734_4093836_n


207986_1742230990784_1088989727_31491890_7079443_nOne of my bestest mummy friends!


My awesome friends!
Desmond Alvin and Ashley!
Guanhui, Jiayu and Yaoqing came after that but I missed out a pic w them
I lost alot of friends after marriage and birth
BUT I DIDNT LOSE THEM
<3


Mei nu mama Evelynn and Sophia



Nowadays being the tech savvy kid attracts a chio friend too


Sophia and Cheryth!


gf Mabel came too!! she really made the effort to turn up
AI SI NI LE
she went back msia came back sg so late so tired alr still came down!!!
(see my head 4 clips hahahaha)


Tent hit maximum capacity
when each and every kid started chionging in LOL


As much as I would love to one shot post everything,
Including the cake cutting pictures
I’d also love to give my korean tiny eyes a little break

HAHAHA


Trev totally acknowledges the cake as HIS
Super cute pics w the cake
Luckily he wasnt like all grumps.

Stay tuned k! <3