IG


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perfecto


I am officially 21!!!!!!

My greatest hubby and my awesome mummy friends
gave me the perfectest surprise
that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling
I felt so very loved…


DSC04307A little sneak peek




Also,




After my greatest celebration on the 19th,
I woke up the next day
and was told by hubby . . . . . . .
that……


DSC04466

THAT WE’RE TAKING OFF TODAY!!! ON MY BDAY!!!
*cannot breathe*




But then with us being the usual slowpokes,
WE MISSED OUR FLIGHT!!!! SHUCKS
details soon!!!


Taking off to BKK tomorrowz!
9D8N MUAHAHAHA

MISS ME K!!!!!! <3<3<3




“It was the bestest day of my life,
I am blessed to have met the nicest mummy friends,
From cyber strangers, to our awkward first meetups,
Now you guys are just friends I cant live without.”


“My dearest hubby,
I can never thank you enough for your love,
I can never thank you enough for putting the bestest things together as one
I can never thank you enough for being the best,
I can never thank you enough for being my best.
I love you.”


K rou ma enough le
I STILL HAVE ALOT TO THANK WAIT TIL IM BACK!
XOXO!!!!