IG


Saturday, April 02, 2011

Night out



Met up with the mummies on Fri night
It was April fool’s day!
Sophia got Jen’s favourite NYDC choco banana cake
to surprise her

& we all met at club 62

SURPRISEEEEEEE!


Bday girl’s gon head to Taiwan this sunday for her bday
SHIOK





Caslin, Me Huixian, Jen and Sop
before Paul and Lynn came over








Jen is so gonna HUAT
HUAT so happens to appear behind her

















I had to stand on steps
SHE’S TOO TALL
AND IN REALLY HIGH HEELS
Ownage!


Tall me one head or more





with Caslin :)


Huixian on the phone


best company for the night


With yiling!


Jennifer sings professionally


must brush hair also LOL
like in MTV





Paul and Lynn :D





























we were the soberest couple




A really brief post I needa clear the pics I have on hand
cos I know there’d definitely be a lotta pics taken this weekend!

Zayden’s 2nd bday,
Isaac’s 1st bday,
AND TREV’S BIG 2!!!

K gtg!