IG


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cuzzies day out



It was Isaac’s exact bday on the 8th,
& we met up at compass point for lunch


Trev playing his favourite arcade game








Happy bday Isaac!





I can see them playing together soon!





We had our lunch at swensens!


Isaac with his widest grin LOL


super cheery on his bday!








SIGH TREV WHEN HE’S BORED


After our lunch at compasspoint,
We took a cab to ECP and to Polliwogs!

I remembered how frail and helpless Trev was in a ballpit
amongst rough and bigger boys
NOW TREV BECAME ONE OF THEM FML














WEeEEeeeee





Isaac looking super happy!









Trev can now play on his own


Far from my sight



























I love April!
it used to be jus mine and sis’s bday.
mine on the 20th and hers on the 22nd
and it so happens that,,,,,,
Trev’s is on 7th and Isaac’s on the 8th
All in april!!!


Hiak hiak hiak
My bday’s just around the corner!!!
This year my sweetest mummy friends r gonna arrange dinner with me
& My hubby’s plans are not known yet LOL
HMM I wonder what he has planned for meeeee
exciteddddddd!!!!!

stay tuned for updates!