IG


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Phone uploads



Trev’s soon to be 2!
Just wished he’d listen to instructions,
SHARE his snacks and toys,
AND BE AN OBEDIENT BOY

Gon treasure the time spent with him
before registration for school is open to us
(on registration waiting list)
in about april-may

IMG_0718

IMG_0774My cheekiest boy
He’s like Ernie
throws lotsa stuff into the tub
I pestered him to smile and he gave me those eyes


IMG_0802His face looks awful with that tiny wound that takes forever to heal!


IMG_0806

IMG_0808Happy but not for the right reasons…
Wanted to put the car’s wheels into his mouth
I stared and him and he found it amusing SIGH


Trev L A U G H I N G



IMG_0874Trev stoning


IMG_0875


IMG0005 (3)Fat tongues us…


FEELING darn worn out…
Needs a nap but time and situation don’t allow it to happen
Zhixuan’s wedding later! OMG *emotional*