IG


Monday, March 28, 2011

My weekend wasn’t weak




Family day!
My “weekend” with them was brought forward
In advance HAHA
thursday and friday
Cos Hubby had off from work!








We went to IKEA for lunch
Om nom nom kids dine for free after 6PM on wkdays!!
SCREAMS


Trev had a really good appetite that day!


Hubby also feed him til very happy





I like his messy mouth
But hubby’s favourite sentence is
“给我 wetwipes”













Trev puts the stuffed dogs beside him


Takes a picture


& made sure it was still there


Two’s a company, and three’s a crowd
But he wants more dogs










How does a dog pant? HEH HEH HEH



















LOL


OH MY TREV NEEDS A HAIRCUT!!!!!

After IKEA, we went to PP to get some party stuff
O Great they cant custom make me a ROUNDED RED pinata
with an ELMO print
(the previous staff told me possible but cheena staff said no such thing)
We bought a pinata that has a Mickey print
OUT OF NO WHERE but at least its in red
& we’re gonna improvise on it and turn it into Elmo
shall see how it goes



Later that night, Sophia asked hubs & I out for drinks at Ice
We went and Caslin joined us!

IMG_0859

IMG_0861

IMG_0860

IMG_0862


IMG_0863
IMG_0864

Crazy crazy crazy night
Nope no one was drunk
But my soul left my body almost stopped breathing
What i can advise is
IF YOU DRINK DON’T DRIVE

U either die or get busted
Kthxbye