IG


Monday, February 07, 2011

Reunion Dinner @ Jumbo

 


Sis arranged our reunion dinner at the Stadium’s Jumbo
We had our RD 2 days before CNY eve






When we got there, Trev greeted Isaac sweetly hehehe




Isaac’s eyes very huge


Sis and family! Isaac looking terrified




Trev posing for a picture with Ah yi





Trev was super dao
super not cooperative
even during dinner!

Dont want to take pics
Dont want to eat
Dont want to shuddap
Dont want to guai guai!!!

Grrr whatever, we still managed to survive through dinner





VERY HARD TO TAKE FAMILY PIC
*pants


I asked to take a pic of them together
mum super happy smile until eyes cannot open


then i caught my dad giving that “ aiya faster get it over and done with” expression


& then I demanded to take another proper shot


Hates it when Trev tries to breakfree and climb out of the highchair

FOOOOOD


Chilli crabzzzz


Trev playing with my phone before it died on me after Chu 1








Everyone started eating at full speed
there wasnt enough time for me
to take pictures of the food, IN WHOLE








BIL eat too full le have to sit and stare in space

can see we look pissed but still insist on camwhoring?
LOL
becos Trev was gettin on our nerves


kick ass honeydew sago SLURP DELISH


then the few of us went for a walk on the bridge
Tanjong rhu bridge not for young kids at all
unless u want to murder them n let them run til they fall off the bridge, drown and die


CHASE!!!!





them pushing isaac at ease
while i chased and chased

STILL NOT LOOKING IN MY CAM

Then he planted a forced kiss on me
<3

Since young I’ve enjoyed each and every RD with my family
I hope my family tuan tuan yuan yuan every CNY
to sit and eat together :D

HAPPY CNY PEOPLE!!!

++++

Rude little kids & CNY music should stop
this ”Gong xi fa cai, 红包拿来”thing
YES i will give you YOUR angbao!
BIG BIG ONE
RED RED ONE
but on ur rude little faces
One slap give u

WHO TEACH YOU ALL TO BE SO RUDE omg
i get pissed when i hear kids singing cny music
that has this “HONG BAO NA LAI” verse

Chinese new year leh not chinese rude year
u all go face the wall and reflect! LOL