IG


Tuesday, February 08, 2011

CNY Eve



I cooked for my family on CNY eve
At first stressed then after that TOTALLY NOT LE
we bought lotsa lotsa ingredients
moreover we alr had our Reunion dinner the other day
So we (mum,dad,trev,hub,me)
jus had to stuff ourselves with some food

BUT BECOS MY MOTHER HAS SOOOOO MANY ROAST MEAT
charsiew, sio ba, lor ark
that I got pissed and said

I DONT WANT TO COOK LE
U ALL EAT MEAT BUFFET BA

omfg i was suppose to make wontons lor


ended up with pork ribs and cabbage stew

initial stage



my mom insisted that a pic is taken of her
BEAUTIFULLY “DE-BONED” duck
cos we didnt have a chopper at home, cant chop break the bones


I very giam siap
defrost tiny piece of fish
COS I TOT EVERYONE WANT MEAT BUFFET MA ZZZ (still angry)
end up everyone wanna eat but not enough
was supposed to be Trev’s


Our favourite
Dad loved lady fingers but shanghai totally never sell


So, at the freaking end of the day
I COOKED SUPER BASIC STUFF
boring no kick
LOL

my pork stew very gaolat one
v shameless but then, U TRY SEE SEE LOR LOLLLLL