IG


Tuesday, February 08, 2011

初一 CNY 2011



With us being the “TU” couple,
We left home only around 12pm
When others probably already bai nian until whole body NIAN le (cos sweat)


My oranges in an eco friendly bag ha ha



eyes that day like half wake half asleep
LEFT TAKE PIC RIGHT TAKE PIC
UP TAKE PIC DOWN TAKE PIC
NOT ONE DIRECTION IS I SEE ALREADY IS HAPPY ONE


GONG XI GONG XI!!

Trev flashing his festive smile
omg so happy!

忽冷忽热




we went to my FIL’s place
and met my sil there together with xinhui

Trev clicked well with Jiejie
and they had fun together (:



HUG HUG!

whisper whisper



FIL and hubby


SIL, FIL, HUBBY, BIL


FIL’s family


Still havent hug enough hahaha


My little family ((:




after FIL’s we all went to Hubby’s Grandma’s place
where all the other relatives gathered
didnt take any pictures there

cos by then half of my energy was already drained
plus my tummy was washing machining and i felt unwell


went back home to have dinner w my family by evening
laid in bed with Trev to make him sleep
we dozed off with him
& MY IPHONE HAPPY HAPPY DIED ON ME
 
wasted alot of time tryin to figure it out
decided, “aiya go and die la”
let’s go meet Pearl @ St james




It’s been awhile. . . . . .
Hubby, you miss? hahahaha
or shld i say, You remember?






Caiquan and Hubby

there is like no explanation for weird pictures

CQ holding Pearl tightly.. can see can see?

Had a fun night with Pearl,
our hubby(s) and their friends

Hubby was like surveillance camera
from table SOOO far also can see that 3 guys around us
This surveillance cam got timer one
so I glued to him the entire night

SAFETY FIRST LOL!