IG


Friday, February 11, 2011

CNY2



On the 2nd day of CNY,
we prepped up and headed out by 12noon
to Jurong to meet my relatives for lunch


happy!

ticko grin from Trev


Trev standing like a gu niang










He walked towards the opposite direction
i threatened to leave him there by saying bye
he waved byebye right back at me


eventually ran back to us!


Trev and his grandpa!


erm i think its at Boon Lay.
eh no… its at Jurong.

restaurant was packed almost like sardines
very noisy
no iphone to entertain Trev
so lunch was…. torturing
waited for our relatives to arrive
waited for food to be served
& todds dint like waiting…




dont know why my husband doing that







Isaac and his “what the” face

cellphone is yummy
CHOMP CHOMP


fist is yummy! NOM NOM NOM
WHERE’S THE FOOOOOOOD???


my dearest mummy and daddy :D


only like the crispy crispy thing
supposed to be “pockets of wealth”
GOOD I LIKE!!!


ISAAC cry also cry until so cute
受委屈


SIAN of waiting


the one and only fam pic on chu 2
AI NI MEN<3


went back home to recuperate from the energy
that we lost at the restaurant
and changed Trev up to go over to my 大姑’s place

YOU got bring oranges A NOT?!


Mum and Trev will look abit similar??


EXCITED!!!
Dagu house is always very fun
lotsa joy and laughter!



HI ISAAC I’M HERE AGAIN~
to bully you play with you
*evil laughs*


Isaac is snow white!



Trev enjoyed the dinner that da gu prepared
and had lots of his favourite fishballs!
But i know he’d be a tyrant when the adults blackjacked
so we decided to leave early :(


switched places
Isaac supposed to be on bumbo
But kor kor act cute

A tiring day
trying to keep up with active Trev
and A tired me
trying to complete this blog post
despite haters haters and more haters taggin on my tb

我告诉你,
Go get a pillow get a good rest
wake up to feel what you said is senseless and unnecessary.

Its ok, people make mistakes.
I forgive u k?

_l_
leave me alone u ridiculous person
roll go somewhere
here not greasy enough for u
we dont sell roti prata so thank you and dont come again