IG


Thursday, February 17, 2011

809 保龄球



Went bowling with @YourmotherPearl & hubby
Phelove, Trev and I went there to be audience
and blow aircon for free lol


Hg superbowl


Phelove with her fingers crossed,
like very patiently waiting


while Trev noms on his nails to pass time
grrr any ways to stop him from chomping nails?
put chilli oil ah?


A forced smile from Love
Ah yi never take gun lei why u so scared


i like how Pearl tease n laugh at hubby’s
METAL HAND hahahaha


Hubby happily bowling
cos got Pearl to accompany him
I tried to like bowling
but i cant help but feel like a dumb dumb
its like i'll  never master the art of bowling
so i gave up trying



Phelove’s favourite move


Told Trev to do the same


so fun so fun!


HAHAHAHAHA got so funny meh






grabbed me for a kiss! <3


my affectionate boy




Love Phelove’s floral sleeveless shirt
SO CUTE SO CUTE
pinch pinch***


K my ba chor mee gonna PONG already
need to go settle it off now!
NOMS & BYE~