IG


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Poof.



ad0932ff4fc2c4ab70807e5bb090bd73
At times I feel a little messed up
But I can’t seem to explain where and why

CNY is jus round the corner,
and that corner is really very corner
NOTHING IS DONE

I’ve yet to clean up my wardrobe my bedroom my bedsheets

the living room is flooded with Trev’s barangs

I finished a whole chunk of ba kwa even before cny

there's laundry to be done ( A LOT)

Trev is still coughing (sort of)

My hair has hideous black roots

We have yet to change new notes

My iphone cover cui

My aircon happy happy will leak

Trev’s hair is too long and needs a haircut


The list can go on and on and on and on


SIGHHHHHHH


I’ve always been someone who’d freak out and start panicking at the smallest and slightest things

I can remember how difficult it was for me to fall asleep
and how my tummy churned like im gon lao sai big time
the day before my oral examinations

I DONT KNOW WHY IM FEELING THAT RIGHT NOW

Ever since i got married, CNY’s been really stressful
I have to go and mingle with his relatives
to look and be the best that i can
Not that his relatives are freaky
Its jus me….
They’re nice and lovely people
MAYBE I’M JUS VERY SHY

Amongst the angels there are always some who might think otherwise of me
BUT WITH ME BEING THE “FRAIL” ME,
I can only cultivate INNER PEACE 心平气和…
Gonna tell myself this :
你们要是讨厌我,我要更爱你们..

lg_if_life_sucks_take_a_nap

HMMMPH
On a side note,
I am so very pleased with PCF sparkletots management
this lady who is in charge with the upcoming project of 2 new branches
was very kind and efficient on updating me of the status
even though i was trying to siam the unknown number that was persistently trying to call through to me

It’ll be done up by may,
and i’ll be able to register Trev for sch soon!

dont say so much le
IVE GOT A WHOLE LOT OF EVENTS COMING UP
*sweat sweat panic panic*
CNY, VDAY, HB BDAY, TREV’S BDAY, MY BDAY
omg jan to april POWER PACKED

dont think dont think,
cant think cant think,
think already later cannot sleep!!!

whole day never talk to my husband
he’s on duty
DONT TAG SAY “R U SURE HES ON DUTY?”
cos i’ll stab you
dont be sadist la seriously, smear my hot armpit vapour on u!!
I MISS HIM MUCHO MUCHO



2 years 5 mths of marriage
(today 26th)
went through a lot of wind wind rain rain
my heart becos of this man malfunctioned many times
also, becos of him i do CPR on myself many times le
my blood boil before
tears free flow before

but I MUSNT FORGET THAT
with him,
I had happy times
I had Trev
I had a companion (1/2)

AIYER but still,
which couple wont pekchek each other one?
You think u minnie and mickey meh
In an adult’s world
ARGUMENTS AND DISAGREEMENTS 在所难免


wildebeest-butting-headswtmk2

p/s dearest hubby,
please be more guai
keep ur wild heart be less playful
i am younger than u but becos of u i am behaving like a ah ma
i love you
but u must love me more



marriage-thoughts



“Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life”