IG


Wednesday, November 10, 2010


City Round Mall

YES omg i went to CITY SQUARE MALL AGAIN
Ive been frequenting that place so often
(though nothing much)
(( AND I MIGHT BE GOING AGAIN THIS FRI -.- ))

from city SQUARE gonna give me walk until
become city ROUND already

Like what I told hubby,
If want to find me but cant find
jus come city square hahahaha

Trev with BK crown at compass point

Melody with the crown too

Trev doesnt look too happy with me

Pretty obvious right?
haha





Trying on a cap at tom&stephanie


I LIKE!
But i love girl's outfits, shoes, and clips EVEN MORE


Trev can be CSM's playground gold member already


Always here to play with different girls
HAHAAHAHA



Trev too ambitious
Chased after a black bird


LOL


i love bb girls stuff
but nope i didnt buy that for Trev HAHAHA
borrowed it from Melody,
and Trev looks totally like a girl!


Will will will? WILL ANOT?
Trev looks pissed though hahaha


I giggled like mad in the car
SO FUNNY!






But then again Trev doesnt find it funny.
I guess...