IG


Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Waterfront



So very relieved!
We've finally secured a unit for our Punggol waterway terraces BTO project
on the 4th of October.

Glad that we were able to get our desired unit

Kiki and Xavier chose their units today too!
Would have been so very great if they had taken the unit
right opp ours
same level same block, DOOR TO DOOR NEIGHBOURS!

but due to some personal reasons they werent able to
but we're still a walking distance away!


Will have to go down to hdb again in another 4 months time
for another payment



we went to IKEA right after selection
OMG I CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY VERY OWN KITCHEN!
my own pots and pans
my blender
my oven
my nice chopping board
my pretty plates
my fridge, arrange my stuff my way

that'll have to be added to my collection slowly
one at a time....


think too far already


but kiki think even further


at first when she tot we'd be door to door neighbours
she told me dont put lots of plants infront of my door

CUTE HOR SHE hahahahah!