IG


Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Vivo with Pearl

Met up with Pearl at Clarke Quay's Central
together with Phelove and Trev

bought STICKY candies for the first time
is it just me or are the candies really sharp and prickly?


lol
had lunch and we took the train to Vivo!
Shopped around and stopped by the Baby's room



Group pic using Pearl's iphone 4

OMG I WANT!
can camwhore until rot
no need to shamelessly camwhore in public!
can do it discreetly with front cam!!!!!!!
Iwantiwantiwantiwantiwant




the kids were pretty cooperative!







Pearl & Trev




Cheery Phelove with Trev in the background,
looking very much like a bzbody




I used to be super sure of still havin a boy for my 2nd pregnancy
BUT AFTER MEETING THE MUMMIES
AND THEIR GIRLS they got me so smitten with
girl's shoes girl's dresses girl's hairclips


If got button to press to tune to "girl" settings
I WANT TO PRESS THAT BUTTON
before 2nd baby lol



Boys are always so far away
looking super cheeky
always like wanna run away


Within one day,
Trev became Phelove's 依靠



I seriously think that nowadays kids 太早熟

lol
Phelove doesnt look very comfortable







My face wont kana cut half if i use iphone4's front camera
lollol





LOVE THEIR INTERACTIONS
so funny!





Trev hugged Pearl! Real tight!!









Check out the video of
Phelove and her love for fries


SO CUTE!