IG


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Typical

A very typical post from my iPhone...

Blogging from the phone means
putting together a random chunk of pictures

Some got link some no link
My com just lagged the hell out of my patience that's why I resorted to doing a quick update




Ai xin dinner for two of my babies one evening




Hubby and i "sneaked" out to ehub after Trev fell asleep that evening




Went to the arcade to be little kids and took neoprints whahahaha

Hubby kept saying it's lovegetty
But lovegetty is that card type that's lagi old school.
We veli noob in takin neoprints



After ehub we went 126 for yummeh dimsum!


The next day,



We met up w Pearl and Phelove

Trev pushed his little tikes toycar right behind the door
He wanna drive his car go fetch Phelove hahaa






Their lunch date was at IKEA!



Trev's chua dio face
Bcos the dog was barkin right in his face hahaahaha




Showered and my bb 睡甜甜

This blog post 没头没尾 k bye

-- Sent from the iPhone