IG


Monday, October 11, 2010

Poh' Heng Suay



On the 8th of October,
My day was.....
say heng not heng
say suay not suay

Because i passed my BTT heh heh heh
Failed like 2 sessions of Trial tests
But on the exact test date I actually got 50/50 right!
passing mark was 95%

Very happy but its still a long way to what i really want so....ya.


k, considered that heng la



Pictures of my cheeky boy



















Doraemon toy from kfc's chicky meal



Nothing to say...


then hubby went for his orientation after his dinner with us
i took the train home with Trev
and when i got to the lift,
i realized i didnt bring my key
and my iphone batt was 2%
my portable charger was flat
no idea what time my mum'd be home

used 2% of my batt to quickly type a short msg
to both hubby and mom tellin them
"im at the door no key help"
then my phone went flat when my mom tried to call me

I WAITED 1 & 1/2 hours AT THE STAIRCASE
WITH TREV



Stairway very "HEAP"
Took off Trev's shirt
But cannot take off mine HAHAHAHAHA
heard the neighbour's tv from below playing 爱!
WANT TO WATCH ALSO CANNOT!
an example of So near yet So far


Gave him wet wipes to clean up and cool himself

Stairway super dirty
but I have no choice
木门never lock so i did push open the door
then casper was at the gate

IF ONLY HE WAS SMART ENUFF
to hop and bite the keys then pass to me
Keys were just behind the 木门
another example of So near yet So far

&Trev was given a balloon from pizzahut
I tried using the balloon stick to reach into the house
But i think i crazy



My boy sweating!

Fan to the rescue!


After one and a half hours
my saviour arrived~!!!


Nagging and scolding
: U AH U GOOD LA NEVER BRING KEYS
谁叫你!


Shocked when i told her i waited for so long

Overall i still think i suay more than heng
Because i bot 4D last weekend
my btt test password
used $10 & bought 正字
if i used $10 buy ibet
I strike $800 already
1st prize leh nb


SO NEAR YET SO FAR~