IG


Thursday, October 21, 2010


DRY
Click to enlarge
Then ur nostrils and mouth will enlarge cos funny!



FML HARD HARD
I cut and paste my recent pics of fidgets with hubby and trev
into my com folder then my com lagged
so i tot it was already copied

I basically just switched it off the easy way
then when i turn it on again
I COULDNT FIND MY PICTURES
yes that included pics of us at Mindscafe

CUT AND PASTE MA!
So my cam no more extra copies!!!
i 心如刀割 sia FMLVVM



havent really been taking alot of pictures lately
cos we ran out of places
to go to do to eat to play to see



Ive started sourcing for places and activities for Trev's 2nd bday
kiasu hor?
Playpads parties are the best!
but the prices are kinda steep for food like
nuggets fries cut fruits and stuff zzz
PLUS ADULTS FOOD N DRINKS NOT INCLDED

plus my bday is 13 days after Trev's...
21st leh LOL how will hubby plan my bday for me nxt yrrrrr?


K for now i dont have pictures
BUT VIDEOS!!!
(not HD at all)



Trev self fed for the 1st time
No foolin around just serious nomming!
watch already got that singapore flag fly pass the window feeling
Proud of my little boy!



Trev dizzy after a few rounds at ssc
Cute cos before this vid he got really dizzy
walked seh ngek then fell down!
but didnt capture it on vid :(




Trev's very first bowling game!