IG


Monday, October 11, 2010

你吃饱了吗?

Ive been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately
Very free!!!!!

I took F&N in secondary school
But why last time i not enthu?
Cutters from Daiso!


Ai xin lunch for my son
when he turned 18 months



He obviously cant finish it
Dont see i prep the food like arts and craft,
actually dont have healthy choice mark one.


potatoes fried one
alphabets pasta soup campbell canned one
soya sauce darksauce i just add only

high chance Trev'd be in TAF club


I wanted to act one "Donburi"
for Trev's dinner




Porridge with fried fish


bread w ham and cheese and frootloops


should be my mother cook for me
how come become i cook for her?
braised pork ribs and (the veg that is super huge like a golden pillow)
(kimchi that veg)

WHAT IS IT CALLED AH!
nvm i call it Pillow

I hate buying prawns with shells
still must devein is erxin one
WHO CAN INTRO ME WHERE TO BUY BIG FRESH AND PEELED PRAWNS
DONT WANT FROZEN ONE THANKS

wanted to make something healthy

Attempted to do green rice with spinach but without cilantro

turns out the rice doesnt look as green as i expected

Frying the fish almost killed me

next time CNY can come my house

when i fry fish the sound like 放鞭炮

几热闹一下


Stir fried udon
look abit like earthworm with pus
OMG
but udon tastes better dry than in soup
just dont think about earthworms


2nd attempt with XLBs
did my own dough
A HUGE MESS
AND IT WAS AWFUL
so much worse than the 1st attempt!
Skin thick like elephant!



very grandmother kind of homecooked food

prawns coated with breadcrumbs
oil also splatter like 免费


at times i just give Trev a bowl of honey stars,
froot loops, meiji pick ups etc
make him sit in the room infront of the tv

always same old stuff OKTO CAN U PLEASE AIR MORE HIGH END PROGRAMMES
this okto always wait for childrens day la hari raya la then air Elmo's world
or Thomas and friends etc


& when the Backyardigans theme song plays on okto,
i'll be like singing along in the kitchen

I LOVE BACKYARDIGANS
your backyard friends of backyardigans~~~
we got the whole wide world in our yard to xploreeeeeee~~


No idea why Trev likes Hi 5 thou...
Caught him dancing along to it

I LIKE TEAM UMIZOOMI too...
omg if i were to be having my oral examinations now confirm fail!
talk until 离题already!


SO AS I WAS SAYING,

Trev gets bored really easily maybe
that bowl of stuff can stall for an hour
then he'll come and disturb me
open the drawers take the dangerous stuff like
glasses, mugs, plates

He did this to me while i was cooking





Cook alr must feed him
feed alr must wash pots and pans
Wash pots and pans alr must wash dishes
Wash dishes alr must clean him up
then he still................


Thanks Trev for helping me out